Wolgan Valley Eco Tours is pleased to advise that it is compliant with the NSW State Government’s COVID-19 restrictions.
Wolgan Valley Eco Tours is adhering to the following:
- Have a written risk assessment for each tour that must include the COVID - 19 restrictions.
- Have hand sanitizer readily available for each guest throughout the tour.
- Not share any personal items such as towels, drink bottles, food etc.
- Have a record of all guests in case they need to be contacted for any contact tracing.
- Observe, and encourage observing of, social distancing (1.5 metres rule) between guests or other members of public.
- Facilitate good hand and respiratory hygiene, as much as possible.
- Implement signage, where practical, to support compliance with current restrictions and advice at any facilities being used.
A number of additional actions have been taken with immediate effect and are outlined in our COVID-19 Management Plan.
For the health and safety of our community, hosts and guests, all staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All guests 16 years and above are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a medical exemption to participate in any activities delivered by Wolgan Valley Eco Tours.
Guests who are feeling unwell, showing signs of COVID-19, have recently returned from overseas travel or think they may have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, are not to participate in any activity delivered by Wolgan Valley Eco Tours and should monitor their health and seek medical attention. In these instances, and in the event that NSW Health Orders change, we guarantee free cancellations and offer a choice of a full refund or tour credit.
To find out more about COVID-19, visit nsw.gov.au/covid-19.